Brae Cottage Facilities
This detached cottage is comfortable walking distance from the centre of the village of Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye. Brae Cottage is ideal for visitors who enjoy the flexibility of dining in or dining out with a fully equipped kitchen at your disposal
This beautiful cottage has lots of space and is ideal for couples or group of friends who will appreciate the unspoilt beauty of the area.
Privately situated, with far-reaching views across the surrounded countryside and over to the famous MacLeod Tables, this cottage is in a most desirable location!
The heart of the home is the large open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a generous dining space and a large sitting area with a corner settee to sink into.
There are a choice of 4 comfortable bedrooms, one at ground floor level which has use of a private bathroom and 3 bedrooms on the first floor, one double room which has an ensuite shower room and 2 other rooms, one double and one twin which shares a shower room.
On the upper floor a further quiet seating area is provided, ideal for reading.
The village of Dunvegan has excellent local amenities and is ideal for walkers and cyclist who want to leave their car at home whilst exploring the area.
By car, Skye is easy to explore as the island is relatively small and most places are easily accessible.
- Front lawned garden and private south-facing decked area.
- Continental breakfast produce provided for you to prepare at your own pace
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and oil-fuelled radiators on first floor and woodburner
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and coast 1 mile
- Note: There are sloping ceilings in shower room and reading room.